Blood Moon

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Blood Moon

Talk about anything you want in here!

2 posters

Oh yeah, if you want to add me on other social media

noah
    noah
    Admin

Oh yeah, if you want to add me on other social media Empty Re: Oh yeah, if you want to add me on other social media

Post by noah Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:31 am

hello
    hayhope1
    Admin

Oh yeah, if you want to add me on other social media Empty Re: Oh yeah, if you want to add me on other social media

Post by hayhope1 Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:30 am

hi
    noah
    noah
    Admin

Post by noah Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:23 am

Fortunately, my tv did not brake, it was overheated, but I'm sure if there is gonna be any other problems.... Surprised
    noah
    noah
    Admin

Oh yeah, if you want to add me on other social media Empty Oh yeah, if you want to add me on other social media

Post by noah Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:40 am

Here it is, if anyone wants to add me on other social media and play games with me on Steam, Minecraft (PC), Roblox and Xbox or Hangout on Twitter, watch and comment videos on YouTube.

Steam: SnakeBarrier

Twitter: SnakeBarrier

Youtube: SnakeBarrier

Minecraft (PC): NJLxMiner

Xbox: SnakeBarrier

Roblox: Hacker597

PS4: SnakeBarrier
    (Yes, I am hoping to get myself a PS4 for Christmas, and a new TV due to time being very old and broken recently Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad )

Xbox One: SnakeBarrier
    (But if I get a Xbox One instead, thats cool too, having a PS4 or Xbox One is 50 percent on either sides, I may not even get either of them, my friend wants me to get the Xbox one....)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:33 am